Vulnerability Assessment is the process of identifying vulnerabilities in a system without exploiting them.
We conduct vulnerability assessments for corporate networks, servers, business applications, web portals, mobile applications, database systems, web services etc.
Vulnerability assessments bring an organization's knowledge of its vulnerabilities from "known" to "unknown." Without knowing what vulnerabilities are present, it is impossible to mitigate them and generate a system baseline.
Vulnerability Assessments help identify the type and severity of vulnerabilities, allowing organizations to prioritize remediation efforts and strengthen its vulnerability management program.
- Covering all WASC, OWASP Top 10, CVE / NVDB / SANS Top 20 vulnerabilities including data-in-motion leakages
- Coverage of all attack paths through loophole correlation
- Threat Modeling and expert validation along with exploitation
- Automated & Manual Testing
- Business logic verification
- Online vulnerability management dashboard
- Transparent, monthly/quarterly charges
- PCI and ISO27001 compliance friendly reporting
- Research driven delivery
Are you looking for a vulnerability assessment? Contact us.